“If you wish to make a difference in the world,
this program is ideally suited to you!”
You will be based in the Magnificent area of a World Natural Heritage Site in Suni-Ridge Wildlife Reserve (the reserve that surrounds Leopard Walk Lodge) As a much needed Volunteer you will be reassured that you would direct your participation to that area of concern which inspires you to come to Africa and thus make a positive and significant difference through your efforts. You are invited to choose from a broad scope of concern that is offered in The Suni-Ridge World Natural Heritage Volunteer program, you may also which to gain experience in various areas of operation and you will make the choice:
- Hands on experience with wild animal management – snare patrols, wildlife assessments and wildlife rehab duties.
- Habitat management, trails and identification
- Working with rural Orphans and Junior School children in a secure environment.
- Working with rural Senior School children in the Young Environmental Ambassador Leadership Education Program.
- And more….
- Comfortable accommodation – home from home in Buffalo Thorn Cottage Rooms.
- All meals and refreshments.
- Swimming pool, recreation and excursions