Information tagged with ‘accommodation’
Spend 3 relaxing nights at Leopard Walk Lodge and experience:
Tranquility in the luxurious Secrets of the Forest A+ Suites, with glass walls and amazing views into the forest – situated in our peaceful secure wildlife reserve.
Relax while you unwind in your own private outdoor Jacuzzi. Your spacious suite has an “Out of Africa” bathroom, with luxurious bath, shower and separate dressing room.
Ideal venue to share with your loved one for that special occasion or Anniversary.
Included in this Package for 2 sharing you will receive:
- Buffet style Breakfast & Dinners.
- A complimentary bottle of Champagne.
- A 3 Hour Game viewing drive, in an open viewing vehicle, in the Hluhluwe Umfolozi Park.
- Transport to and from the activities excluded.
- Experience close proximity to Hippo and bird life on a one and a half an hour canoe safari at Muzi Pan with a qualified guide OR
- A 2 Hour Hippo and Croc watching Boat cruise on St Lucia Estuary. OR
- A Croc and reptile Tour at Zulu Croc. OR
- A visit to the Cats of Emdoneni.
Total inclusive price for 2 guests sharing R4950.00
For Reservation of this special please contact +2783 6987318
Leopard Walk Lodge reservation/cancellation Terms & Conditions apply.
With the 2010 Soccer World Cup just around the corner, numerous accommodation options will be blooming around South Africa. If you are looking for a more luxurious, safe and romantic destination, with excellent rates, out in the wild life; look no further as Leopard Walk Lodge offers just this!
Are you looking for a unique honeymoon destination in South Africa? How about a glass-walled suite set in the middle of a unique indigenous sand forest? Your special occassion will be romantic and memorable.
The (semi) see-through blinds that reveal the secrets of the forest, thus allowing the outdoors to pour in. You’ll love the unique ambience of being wonderfully close to nature with comfortable luxury. The natural bamboo blinds offer extra privacy, but don’t steal away your view. Read the rest »
Like anywhere else in the world, hotels in Hluhluwe offer pretty much the same thing – a room that is tastefully decorated and a bathroom that is (hopefully) spotless. They’re normally quite impersonal but private. And it’s likely that you’ll be treated like a number or just another “bum in bed“. However … Read the rest »