We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA), as applicable to our unique environment.
- We provide the necessary PPE to our staff to protect themselves and guests when completing their daily tasks.
- We use appropriate effective disinfectant surface cleaners and supply hand sanitiser (70%+ alcohol content) to staff and guests.
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation procedures are in place. We sanitise frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis.
- When changing linen and towels we fold it (no shaking) and bag it for transport. The hottest cycle and good detergents are used for laundry.
- We encourage a distance of at least 2m between staff and guests at all times should there be any interaction.
- We have a plan in place around procedures to take care of any guest or staff member displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
For your peace-of-mind:
These industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA), have been evaluated by experts, and approved by an epidemiologist. They align with the latest Disaster Management and Department of Employment and Labour (DoEL) Regulations, the World Health Organization (WHO), National Institute for Communicable Disease (NICD), Department of Health (DoH) guidelines and advice, as well as the Health & Safety Act.