Directions to Leopard Walk Lodge
We are central to Hluhluwe and Mkuze Big Five Game Reserves. Sodwana Bay, St Lucia and Cultural Venues. Registered Ethical and Responsible Tourism. Leopard Walk Lodge is situated 20 km north-east of Hluhluwe on the R22 road to Sodwana Bay. Follow signs to Sodwana Bay from Hluhluwe. You will be travelling on the R22 tar road. Turn right at the D553 gravel road and follow the signs to Leopard Walk Lodge, which is approximately 7 km from the turnoff. Access suitable for all vehicles.
Difficult to find? We’ve heard your comments. Please click here to download a printable map.
Distance from other areas
- Durban 3 h 10 min (292,3 km) via N2
- Johannesburg 5 h 58 min (554,1 km) via N2 and N17
- Richards Bay 1 h 40 min (124,4 km) via N2
- Hluhluwe 26 min (23,5 km) via R22
- Swaziland 3 h 17 min (250,5 km) via N2 and MR8
Distance from Airports
- King Shaka International Airport – 2 h 53 min (260 km) via N2
- O.R Tambo International Airport – 5 h 59 min (530,1 km) via N17 and N2
- Richards Bay Airport – 1 h 39 min (123 km) via N2
Latitude: Decimal -27.93004
Longitude: Decimal 32.362461